Could I turn off/on the batteries independently from each other through contactors and relays?

Hello, I am new in this field. I managed to put into operation a single three-phase current configuration, on grid with 6 Multiplus 2 48/70/5000 with 2 each in parallel per phase. I purchased 16 LiFePo4 cells and a JK BMS (PB2A16S20P) last edition of 200 Ah and 2A active balance to test and familiarize myself with the technology. I am not at all satisfied with the way JK BMS works and there is a lot to say here, …I would like to test Batrium as well. The final battery configuration in production will have the 16S6P configuration, i.e. 6 batteries Battery1, Battery2…Battery6.
I kept looking and couldn’t find if I can independently control the protection switch for each battery. If I have a problem with min/max current, voltage, temperature, whatever…on a Battery3, for example, can I close only Battery3 through the expansion board relay and contactor while the other batteries remain connected to the inverter/charger?
Thank you

As best as I can tell, the answer to that is no. I also bought an expansion board hoping that I could monitor individual modules and remove only one if that module had an issue. But it looks like Batrium doesn’t think that this is important. They would rather you shut down the entire battery bank, which makes no sense to me either.

The monitoring is there but the controls are not. A work around for this is to use something like Home Assistant to control contactors to shut down the batteries individually. You would need to grab the data from the Batrium and bring it into your automation software and then control the contactors.

@[MichaelRayHam] It is a solution without a doubt, but it involves another complex system.

Thank you for your answers, it is important to be able to control each battery bank separately, especially in DIY projects where there are several cell banks. The cells are not of the best quality and the probability that one cell out of 96 cells will not work properly is high. For a cell with problems, you put an entire system down. This is a point of view, but on the other hand if there are only two banks of cells and only one remains in production due to a cell, the discharge current is halved, so the power is halved and you will have double the discharge current from the battery, this behavior may cause the system to crash. In a certain way, this disconnection from the defective battery should propagate to the inverter within the accepted current and voltage limits. That seems logical to me, maybe I’m wrong, I want a lot but not everything I want is feasible at a reasonable cost. The producer’s point of view would be very good, it would make the light.
Thank you once again for your answer.

I totally agree. My suggestion to Batrium a while back was that the K-9 or similar would have relays built into the Monitoring board controlled by the Batrium for this purpose. I was told that the revamp of the software that they are in the process of rolling out would solve this issue, however, this was over a year ago and they are still working on the software upgrade. I have seen some signs that the software release is coming. I totally agree that shut down on an individual battery level is essential to a design. You have multiple batteries for a reason; redundancy… You need to be able to utilize them and isolate things for maintenance / problem solving, etc.